highland Y run
For Timing Results:
We have posted a few of our photos on Facebook take a look!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Knights of Columbus
January 26, 2014
ABOUT THE COURSE
Course takes runners through Highland (near Hwy 210 & 330 at the base of San Bernardino Mountains. Includes challenging stretches of hills. Scenery includes citrus groves, palm trees, ranch homes and snow covered mountains.
RACE LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Arroyo Verde Elementary School
7701 Church Street – Highland, CA 92346
Take I-10 Freeway toward Redlands to 210 Freeway North, Exit 5th Street/Green Spot, turn right (East), go approximately 2 miles and turn left onto Church Street, school 1/4 mile on right hand side.
COMPLETE COURSE MAPS
PRE-REGISTRATION RUN DEADLINE
January 5, 2014 – $5 late fee charged after 1/5/13
(Registrations After January 5 ARE NOT guaranteed a T-shirt and Participation Medal)
- Trophies to top 3 male & female overall winners*
- Medals to top 3 male & female finishers per race & age division*
- Participation medals to runners in 1/2 Marathon, 10K, 5K, Kids Fun Runs
- T-Shirts given to all Pre-Registration Participants
- Award Presentation begins at 9:45am*
PRE-RACE PICK-UP AT HIGHLAND YMCA
Saturday – Jan. 25, 2014: 8am – 12pm or
7793 Central Avenue – Highland, CA 92346
January 5, 2014 – $5 late fee charged after 1/5/14
4 Ways To Register
1. Register at the Highland YMCA
2. Mail in completed from to Highland YMCA,
3. Online registration at: www.active.com
I.D. No: 2114792
4. Race Day Registration: 5:45am – 6:45am
- $5 Late fee charged
- ONLY ACCEPTING CASH or CHECK
- NO guarantee of T-Shirt or Participation Medal
- Timing Company — Gemini Timing
- *Timing chips used for 1/2 Marathon, 10K & 5K runs
- Open 1/2 Marathon* 7:30am
- Open 10K* 7:40am
- Open 5K* 7:50am
- Kids1mi Fun Run (8-12 yrs.) 9:00am
- Kids1/4mi Fun Run (7 yrs. & under) 9:15am
RUNNING CLUB DISCOUNTS
Available to running clubs who have 15 or more runners registering together.
For details call (909) 786-1070
SPONSOR A YOUTH RUNNER
If you would like to sponsor a youth runner’s registration, please include the donation amount on the registration form.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US:
Phone: (909) 786-1070 – leave voice message
&/or (909) 425-9622