Mon-Fri 5:00 am – 9:30 pm
(8 weeks – 12 yrs old)
FREE to Full-Facility Members up to two hours a day!
Mon-Thurs 8am-12pm, 3pm-830pm
Fri 8am-12pm, 4pm-730pm
ADDRESS & PHONE:
500 East Citrus Ave.
Latest News & Programs
YMCA Holiday Hike
November 27, 2015
Join the YMCA of the East Valley on a two hour hike through the San Timoteo Canyon Nature Sanctuary. This 4 mile hike is suitable for beginners, with an age recommendation of 12 and up. A perfect activity for the family on the day after Thanksgiving, be sure to sign up at the front desk today!
What to Pack:
- Bring water and snack for a short break.
- Wear appropriate footwear, preferably hiking boots, sunscreen and hat to shield sun rays.
Age: Recommended 12 and up
Time: 9 am – 11 am
Location: SAN TIMOTEO CANYON Nature Sanctuary
Meet on the West side of Alessandro Road.
(South of Sunset Drive and North of San Timoteo Canyon Road.)
Park between the road and the sanctuary fence.
Enter through the gate.
CONSTRUCTION AT THE REDLANDS Y
SERVING YOU BETTER
- The last and final stage of the Redlands Family YMCA restoration begins in the middle of April!
- This project will take approximately 6 months to finish.
- During this time we expect there to be some changes to schedules and room availability as this last project will have some great changes in store for our members.
- Please keep an eye out for project updates, schedules changes, room movements, and more on the construction webpage, the Redlands Y Facebook, our mobile app and the whiteboard in the lobby
- THE REDLANDS FAMILY YMCA WILL REMAIN OPEN DURING CONSTRUCTION
THANKS for your patience!
Circus through a performers eyes
Lucky for Brennan, he didn’t have to run away and join the circus. It was in his own back yard. Find out how this tight-knit community of performers are working together to embrace the spirit of hope and determination. This is his Y. His camera. His story.
Parent’s Night Out
HIGHLAND . REDLANDS
Let the YMCA give you a special night to yourself! We will entertain your children with a variety of fun-filled activities. each month has a different theme. We even take care of the dinner! All staff are trained in CPR/First Aid and we are well experienced in caring for your children while ensuring a safe environment. Children must be 3-12 years old and potty trained.
Dates: December 11
Fee: $15/$19 per child
*children must be 3-12 years old and potty trained.
Space is limited, so come sign up today!